This superior blend of Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids minimises the appearance of fine lines and uneven texture. Antioxidant rich Green Tea fights the signs of ageing, leaving skin looking smooth, supple and radiant.
Recommended for: Prematurely ageing with texture, dullness, pigmentation and dryness, Sun damaged, Acne with rough texture.
Please call or email Laurice on 0499 163 441 or email@example.com to place your order.
Use morning and night under preferred moisturizer for optimum results.
- Pre application - skin test behind ear wait 24-48 hours for any signs of reaction then if none proceed with directions for use. (For sensitive skins).
- After cleansing/toning or exfoliating apply a pearl size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face and neck, avoid direct eye contact.
- For maximum benefits, use the bamboo polish weekly to remove any dead cells sloughed off the surface by the AHA to reveal the new smoother skin surface.
- An SPF is required with AHAs. Stop using AHA 2 weeks prior to any anticipated prolonged sun exposure (such as a holiday), and use an adequate SPF.
- For maximum hydration at night apply Botanical Alpha Hydroxy Serum to face and follow with Aloe Face-Saver, then moisturize.
- For day replace Botanical Alpha Hydroxy Serum with Complex "C" Serum.
- For maximum results on oily/acne skins apply Botanical Alpha Hydroxy Serum to face and follow with oily rescue serum, then moisturize. Use in conjunction with renewal tonic and oily rescue serum.
- Special note for men, shaving can cause razor bumps on skin, dryness, as well as ingrown hairs. Using Botanical Alpha hydroxy renewal serum between shavings, (at night if shaving in the morning) will help to loosen top layers of dead skin and help prevent ingrown hairs. We also recommend that you use Uspa renewal tonic daily for optimum results.