Brightens by removing redundant cuticle and impurities on the surface of the skin. Allows for improved penetration of active ingredients. Antioxidant activity to fight free radicals. Increases blood and lymphatic circulation for healthy skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin
Recommended for: All skin types
- Cleans by removing dirt, oil and dead cells from the surface of the skin
- Allows better absorption of active ingredients
- Antioxidant activity to fight free radicals
- Increases circulation for healthy and glowing skin
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin types
How to Experience:
After cleansing, apply a small amount of product to fingertips and massage with light pressure over face and neck in a gently circular motion. Rinse well.
For Oily Skin, utilise one or twice a week as needed to reduce congestion.
For Dry Skin, utilise no more than once a week to remove build up, allowing other products to absorb more effectively.
For Delicate or Sensitive Skin, buffer with your cleanser or a Uspa Mud Therapy to refresh the skin.
- Bamboo Stem Powder- Obtained from the Bamboo tabashi stems and collected in the form of a thick liquid which crystallises at room temperature. This crystalline powder is extremely rich in mineral salt and is an excellent source of silica. Bamboo powder is fine enough to be gentle on the skin, yet provides an effective exfoliation.
- Ginseng Extract- A prized anti-ageing ingredient due to high levels of phytonutrients. It helps in combating fine lines, visible signs of ageing and brightening skin by stimulating circulation from the inside out. Anti-inflammatory properties assist in improving acne and rosacea skin conditions.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract- Ginkgo leaves are high in potent antioxidant properties for anti-ageing, improving the health of cells and DNA. Increases circulation to revitalise and stimulate renewal of the skin. Anti-inflammatory properties to reduce symptoms of acne, rosacea and eczema.
- Lavender Essential Oil- Soothing aroma.