A lightweight, fast absorbing lotion for normal to oily skin types. Reduces the effects of environmental exposure, promotes hydration and soothes & revitalises skins appearance.
Recommended for: Normal to oily, Mildly dehydrated, Slightly dry.
- Channels fluids to the cellular structure for effective hydration
- Protects from dehydration and irritation
- Provides natural moisturising factor to hold moisture in the skin
- Linoleic acid strengthens the lipid barrier
How to Experience:
- Use morning and night for optimum results.
- Place a pearl size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face, avoid direct eye contact.
- Use another pearl size drop for neck.
- Macadamia Nut oil- A lightweight oil that matches the sebum of our skin for maximum absorption without feeling greasy. Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid is a unique fatty acid which naturally decreases as we age. When applied topically, Macadmia Nut Oil replenishes oils and aids in firming skin and restoring youthful resilience and plumpness to ageing skin cells. Repairs sun-damaged skin and protects against environmental stress.
- Rosehip Oil- Rich in fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) for regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. High content of natural Vitamin A for regenerating damaged skin tissues. Contains antioxidants (beta-carotene and lycopene), which help protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living. Is one of the richest plant sources of natural Vitamin C to help with anti-ageing.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - Naturally stable, pH neutral, protective, fat soluble form of Vitamin C. Helps fight pigmentation, is a slow release formula to reduce irritation. Assists with reversing sun damage, effective in low concentrations, may assist with decreasing the effects of burns and UV exposure through anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lavender and Rose Essential Oils - Soothing aroma.